Thursday, October 25, 2007

baby dreams


Today I am obsessed with getting pregnant. Partly to avoid work, I did so much "research" on baby slings. I want to have one and more importantly a baby to put into it. It was relatively silly at one point when I got on the phone and debated with H. about which one is the best for newborns, and which is the best for toddlers.
I love that she is able to take me seriously at times like these.
In positive news on the baby front, (besides that we have its first baby carrier picked out) we have an appointment with the required psychologist and I talked to the RE today to confirm procedure. It all is coming together.
January can not come soon enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Moby Wrap for newborns and the ergo for anything heavier than 12 lbs. I love that you're arguing over baby gear before your first RE appt! Good luck.

e said...

I'm emailing heather a photo of little Toni in a sling. She was so frickin cute and Mitzi loves her slings. Happy dreaming and planning! I'm so glad you have a blog to keep me posted.

Rachael said...

yay! i'm so excited for you to have a baby too! and so excited for us to have a baby :) today at work i researched baby sign language books (i now prefer the asl technique over "baby sign language"). i also picked out our crib a couple of weeks ago and a high chair ages ago...and plenty more :)

<3 baby obsession.